Metric Poly Fittings
For a comprehensive range of metric poly fittings and pipe you’ve come to the right place. Plumbing Sales has the products you need for the job.
Using poly pipe has many benefits, including;
- Corrosion and chemical resistant
- Fatigue and stress resistant
- Long life expectancy 50 to 100 years
- Light weight and flexible while maintaining a high level of strength
- Multiple joining methods including heat fusion, stab or mechanical fittings
- Wide range of thicknesses and pressure ratings
With the range of poly pipes, fittings and equipment, an entire piping system can be created for a diverse range of applications. When you need that range, Plumbing Sales has the job covered.
Get the best range of metric poly fittings and pipe right here at Plumbing Sales
Plumbing Sales has the quality metric poly pipe and fittings you need. Whether the application is compressed gases, potable water, slurries, electrical and communication duct, sanitary sewer, storm sewer, water service connection or industrial applications, you’ll find it here.
- Range of sizes from 20mm x 50m all the way up to 50mm x 150m
- Joins, and Couplings (including copper)
- Reducing joins and couplings
- Conversion kits
- Tapping saddles
- End of run capping
- Risers and more
Whether it’s plasson or threaded, Plumbing Sales has the metric poly fittings and pipe to get the job done right.
Plumbing Sales is the name to know for quality pipe and fittings
Plumbing Sales is committed to giving you the best prices Australia-wide on metric pipe and fittings.
This proud tradition of lower prices has been going strong for over 60 years now. That’s just one of the reasons why tradies and DIY keep coming back to Plumbing Sales.
PLUS – purchase over $200 worth of plumbing supplies from Plumbing Sales, and get bonus free shipping to most areas around Australia.
You just can’t go past Plumbing Sales for the best in range, price and quality.
Whether it's metric pipes, or any other plumbing supplies, the name to know is Plumbing Sales.